THE MEETING


This is a story how the Black Royal (Black Hungarian Pepper) and I had our first meeting.

That was a refreshing morning in Pacet. My school held a graduation trip for all teachers and the sixth grader students. We came there a day before. We would stay over for 2 days and 1 night. The villa where we stayed was nice. It had large swimming pool and yard. Although it had only one floor, and the rooms were not enough for all the troops, hehe, it was still comfortable for all of us.
In that morning, maybe 2 or 3 students (sorry, I barely cannot remember, 😌) accompanied me to have a walk. They were all girls. We saw a monkey in front of our neighbor's villa (I am not sure. It was a villa or a house 😁). After a few foot steps, we arrived at a big luxury beautiful villa. On the side of the brick wall, the owner planted chilies. But, what made us curious about was the color of it. It was a black chilli. Was it rotten?? Or something?? No, it was not. Those plants were really black chilli.
One of my students, named Lia, she really wanted to taste the chilli, but she felt doubt, did it or not. She asked me, 'May I try it??' Honestly, I wanted to tastes it too, but I was shy. I permitted her. 'If you want, do it!' And then, she did it. She bit the chilli.... BWAHH!! She spat it out. 'Haaaaa... Oh my God!' She yelled. Except Lia, the rest of us laughed out loud. We cancelled the walking plan and went back to the villa to get her a glass of water. 😆

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#24 Penduduk Nganjuk dan Kesenian Daerahnya

#23 Bentang Alam dan Pembagian Wilayah Kabupaten Nganjuk

#25 Tujuh Belas Tempat Wisata Populer Nganjuk