ODOP BATCH 7 2019: FOR ME

Finally, ODOP BATCH 7 had reached the end.

Yesterday was the last day.

First, I am sorry for using English in this post, fellows. πŸ˜…. I am ... kind of missing this language. Literally, for two months this blog had been filled with Indonesian. So, I will use English today. (Just for practicing so I won't lose my 'ability' πŸ˜…)


This is where I started to choose writing as my concern about now. As my movement from drawing to writing was not an easy path. I knew this community from Kopling Daily Chatting. I got some pushes to join this event to get writing skill and a tense practical experience.

And, it is true. I had been forced to post everyday and execute a challenge every week, except for the last week I did seven times. Did I get bored? Yes, of course. I was so confused to pick what to write. Then when it was done ... oh my God~ terribly bad. Maybe, after this I will delete that posting.


Overall, there were 8 small groups. In Batch 7, Tokyo is my small group. There were 23 members and 4 people in charge. Various types of human were poured into a cup of coffee. We started to know each other, however it was just online.


As a community, a miniature of society, there were always a problem. As an adult, we had to solve it in a good way. Having a chit chat about being a newbie in literacy world or sharing the experiences of the seniors. Oh, I got so many new lessons too.


By joining ODOP Batch 7, I have got many new friends with many special talents. Its encourage me to pump up my spirit to reach the higher level. Although 'this new world' is very dazzling, I will not leave my hobby, drawing. I want to combine my two skills in harmony.


Hopefully, we will grab our big dreams someday. Keep learning and practicing what we really want to be. See you on the next opportunities πŸ˜†!


Mojokerto, Nov 4, 2019
~In my childhood chamber~

Comments

  1. Great and purposefully written. I see a clear coherence between one paragraph onto others.

    Nevertheless, if you still have any chances of improvement, i would like to notice that word "And" is less proper to be situated on the beginning of sentences. I would prefer use then, those, subsequently, etc for commence an opening sentence.

    Overall, i deeply appreciate your experience with Tokyo gangs. May we collide on another fascinating journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the correction, BroπŸ™

      I need more reading n practicingπŸ˜…

      Delete
  2. Wew ... Just want to say "Sugoi .... " πŸ€£πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘ Sayonara Nio San.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku koment piye ya?

    Wes pokok the best-lah 😬

    ReplyDelete
  4. apapun maksudnya .... saya mengucapkan terima kasih karena sudah turut serta menjadi bagian dari sejarah ODOP, Mbak Nio. Maaf, aku gk bisa bahasa Inggris. wkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜… gpp Cak Lutfi, terima kasih jg telah menjadi PJ yg keren untuk Tokyo

      Delete
  5. brigilWlaei Raheem Groover click
    mattningvones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#24 Penduduk Nganjuk dan Kesenian Daerahnya

#23 Bentang Alam dan Pembagian Wilayah Kabupaten Nganjuk

#25 Tujuh Belas Tempat Wisata Populer Nganjuk